Tuesday, May 14, 2013

33 Weeks, 2 Days

I've done horrible at this blog!  I should have remembered why I did so awful in High School English class-I like to tell stories, and I think I do pretty good at letting my voice come through in my writing, but I can't seem to tell something from beginning to end.  This whole "pregnancy brain" thing doesn't help it one bit.  BTW, they should call "pregnancy brain" what it is: a decrease in brain cells because your body currently has something more important to focus on than short-term memory, rational thought, and pretty much anything that requires average intelligence.  So in this blog, I'm going to embrace it!  I'm airheaded, I have no train of thought, and I probably make even less sense than I think I do!  So here we go!  I'm gonna show you some pictures and tell you about them.  If I can think of something to tell you :)


This is from somewhere between 27 and 28 weeks.  Holding the baby lol :)  


This is at about 14 weeks.  As you can see, I didn't take long at all to show.  I'd been in maternity clothes for about a month at this point.  My mom took this on one of the days I drove over to King Hill while Brad was at work.  That hasn't been a possibility for awhile because we've all worried about me traveling that far by myself this far along.  My mom plans on taking more maternity pictures of me now that I'm so much farther along.


This is at 29 weeks.  This is in the old house.  This was just a month ago, but I feel like I've doubled in size.


I could still kind of see my feet back then!  Kind of :)


This is from today :)  We had a Dr.'s appointment today and he says everything's right on schedule.  Even though it seems contrary to every book I've read, he thinks I'm at a healthy weight and the baby's measuring right on.  He says I'm the easiest patient he has right now.  So we're pretty encouraged.


Where'd my feet go?!

I think that's all for now...again, sorry this blog is so unorganized and there isn't much depth to it.  I'll try harder next time.  I just hadn't posted in so long I felt I needed to just DO SOMETHING.  So I'll probably start on the next one now, so hopefully I can post something sooner than usual and it'll actually be worth reading.  Pray for my brain!  And Avery's :)  She's probably 10 times smarter than me already in there.








No comments:

Post a Comment